First, create an administrative role, then assign sub accounts to the different roles.
To create a Role:
- Go to Sub Accounts in the menu and, in the drop down, click on Roles.
- Click on the blue Add New Role button in the upper right.
- Give the Role a name, such as, Data Entry or Manage Invoices.
- Then, to the left, you’ll see a tab called Role Resources. Click on that tab to assign all or just a few of the permissions to the new role.
- Click on the green Save Role button to save the role and continue to the next step where you will add Sub Accounts to the new Role.
Now that you have a Role created, you can either create more Roles or continue and create Sub Accounts for the new Role.
To create a Sub Account:
- Go to Sub Accounts in the menu and, in the drop down, click on Users.
- Click on the blue Add New User button in the upper right.
- Complete the form, using a unique name for their username and be sure to use their email address. They can login as an admin with either their username or email address. Give them a password, it can be something temporary and they will be able to personalize their password later.
- Click on the green Save User button.