Learn how to submit a withdrawal request once your auction has come to a close
Once you submit your withdrawal request, a check will be mailed to you within 30-45 days of the submission, based on your auction plan.
To request a Withdrawal AFTER YOUR AUCTION HAS ENDED:
- Go to Credit in the top menu and then choose Withdraw Funds from the dropdown list.
- In the upper right, click on the orange link that says Auction Settlement Check via US Mail.
- You will be taken to a form. At the top of the form, please read the required information we need from you to write a check to the organization/beneficiary.
- Then enter the Auction Settlement Check via US Mail Info we need to write the check. The check is payable to the organization/beneficiary, not the person in charge of handling the check. The information required is as follows:
- Name of the organization/beneficiary
- ATTN: Name of the check handler (your name, if you are the one to receive and handle the check)
- The address of the check handler (your address, if you are the one to receive and handle the check)
- Double check your information.
- Click on the green Continue button in the upper right.
- Review your withdrawal request and click on the green Submit button in the upper right.